I don’t always know how long I’m gonna be out since I crawl in all hours of these summer nights and, I never know how many places I’m gonna go. I might go from a party, out to eat or to the movies last minute .. any and everything is a option. Poured out is just a few things I’ve been carrying in my bag, which is a lot less than what I’d carry in the winter. In the hottest months I’m only concerned with carrying what I need to keep a flawless face.
- Compact Mirror
- A Beauty Blender (for blotting makeup throughout the day, works way better than blotting papers)
- Bottle of spring water
- The Body Shop Shea hand lotion
- NYX butter gloss in Tiramisu
- NYX liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam
- Mario Badescu facial spray with Aloe
- bare minerals lash domination mascara
- Lancôme Nude 5; discontinued so I’m holding on to it for dear life! also, mixing this with NYX butter gloss makes a really pretty and light glossy nude.